TRAFFIC TICKET? DO NOT PLEAD GUILTY to your Nassau County Traffic Tickets!
Welcome to our website! You are probably visiting us because you recently received a traffic violation in Nassau County. We are ready to help you if you have received one of the following Tickets or Citations-
****UPDATED LYNBROOK COURT INFORMATION****
|Effective February 16, 2011, if you use a hand-held mobile telephone while you drive, except to call 911 or to contact medical, fire or police personnel about an emergency, you can receive a traffic ticket and pay a maximum fine of $100 and mandatory surcharges and fees of up to $85 and receive two points on your drivers license.
New York State law also prohibits drivers from using portable electronic devices, such as cell phones and smart phones, to send text messages or emails while driving. The penalty for a violation of this law is a fine of up to $150 plus mandatory surcharges and fees of up to $85. This violation also carries two driver violation points.
- Speeding Ticket
- Traffic Light Ticket
- Radar Tickets
- No Seat Belt Ticket
- Red Light Camera Ticket
- Illegal Turn Ticket
- Trucking Violations
- Driving On a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving Without Insurance
- Hit & Run Ticket
- Reckless Driving Ticket
- Driving Under The Influence of Alcohol (DUI) or Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
Anthony Giustino is the Traffic Violations Prosecutor in the Village Court of Bayville, and he knows how to help you fight a traffic ticket in all Villages, Towns, and County courts of Nassau. Here are 4 great reasons to call us now-
Take the first step now by calling (516) 319-5822 for a FREE CONSULTATION!
- Save TIME- You do NOT need to visit our office! Your first step starts with a phone call. Once you hire us, we will appear in court on your behalf! You don’t need to miss a minute of work or hire a babysitter for your children.
- Save POINTS ON YOUR LICENSE- Points on your license can affect your insurance rates. We will fight to prevent any points against you.
- Save MONEY- In most cases, we will be able to have the fine reduced or even eliminated. Also,
- Save the AGGRAVATION- Put your case in our hands and let us do the worrying for you!